Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
John & I have been happily married for 6.5 years. It was love at first date and we've enjoyed everyday together since. I wouldn't want to share my life with anyone else. Our little Eddie is growing like a weed, it's hard to believe he's already 2! Just 4 days before Eddie's 2nd birthday we welcomed our 2nd boy, Will. I'm thrilled our family is growing, I love life with my boys and look forward to seeing what God has in store for us! What an amazing life.
3 comments:
Congratulations! I was wondering if it was almost time for Will's arrival!! You sure know how to grow 'em big! Best of luck to you all. Pat (Katie's mom's neighbor)
Congratulations! He's adorable and huge. You guys certainly know how to grow em'. Hope your getting some sleep if not remember you will eventually! Lots of luv take care :)
Korwren, James & Eli
Wow! What a beautiful baby. Congratulations!
Post a Comment