Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kids Rooms

I just realized that I've yet to post pictures of the new baby room & Eddie's room. The main thing left to do is hang a large chalkboard on one of Eddie's walls. I'm in the the process of painting it so it should be up by the end of the week. Eddie has done so great transitioning into his new room and really seems to like it. Time is flying by and can't believe that we only have about 3 weeks to go until the next little man enters our lives. He is moving like crazy especially at night when I sit down to relax. I can sit and watch my entire stomach shift from side to side like an alien is ready to errupt at any moment. I don't recall Eddie moving quite SO MUCH or so strong...it will be interesting to discover this new guys personality!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Kid's Rooms
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

T said...

Looks like something right out of Pottery Barn! The rooms are adorable and you are quite the decorater!!
Love it!
Theresa

Erika said...

Katie, you did an amazing job with the rooms, they are so cute....so when again are you guys going to be out in Guam to give us a hand in decor? :)