Although I've been counting down from nearly the beginning it's weird to say that there is only 1.5 weeks to go until William is born. I'm anxious to meet him, see how he is, make sure he's healthy, discover his personality and be beyond these unknowns. I'm nervous about how I will juggle my time, affection and love for the 3 guys in my life...John, Eddie & now Will. Do I have enough time, energy and love in me for that?? I know I had similar questions when I was ready to have Eddie and my heart has only gotten bigger with more love to give but once again it's difficult to imagine that it's possible.
Please keep us in your prayers because I'm a big believer that God hears them!
"Evening and morning, and at noon, I will pray and cry aloud; and He shall hear my voice." Psalm 55:17
1 comment:
Praying for you! And although I'm going through this for the 5th time I always wonder if I will be able to love this child as much as the others and I always do...I think it is just a normal concern. You look great by the way!!
Post a Comment