1.to take in and let out a long, deep, audible breath, especially in expressing sorrow, relief, fatigue, longing, etc.
This word seems so approriate to describe how I'm feeling at this moment. Kids are quietly sleeping and John and I have a few hours to ourselves. It's been such a difficult month with kids awaking at all hours of the night with fevers, whines, cries, etc. Not to mention dealing with long days of sickness amongst the entire family. In my last post I mentioned that Will & myself had escaped the illness but a day later we were also sick. I breathed a sigh of relief when we all seemed to be over it, but 1 week later Eddie was had the bug again!
Although the entire month of January was quite the challenge we had a few days of fun & a few laughs to go along with it.
Will's latest stunt...rolling over! He turned 5 months old already in January, can't believe how quickly he's changing
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

1 comment:
I hope Feb is easier on your family. It's never fun being sick!
The pictures of the boys are just too cute!
Post a Comment