Saturday, January 16, 2010

HAPPY YEAR!

2010 has been a crazy one already for us. We've all been whipped out by a flu bug and are just now able to get out and about to do something. It did however, spare Will, which I'm so thankful! Eddie has only been sick 1 other time in his 2 years of life so it was a real learning experience and trying time for us. John and I were pretty knocked out too but thankfully not the worst at the same time. So I'm singing praises for good health and look forward to moving on with our New Year!
Along with the sickness, we've been dealing with, what I hate to admit to be the "terrible twos" with Eddie. Daily, I feel I'm left to wonder who came and hijacked my sweet baby boy. It's so sad and I hate dealing with it but I know I'm not the first or the last. I pray I can have patience and deal with this effectively for Eddie's sake.
I hate it that bad behavior takes the attention away from our sweet little Will. I want to just say how absolutely sweet Will is. I can see big personality difference between he and Eddie already at a young age. I remember knowing that as soon as Eddie could he would be off and running...I was right and then some. Will on the other hand is sooooo layed back and not much bothers him. He's so happy and about as easy as babies come. A much needed balance at this time.
I have so much love for my boys, appreciate their differences and just need prayer that I can bless Eddie & Will with good parenting and guide them to be Godly boys. Eddie, John, Aunt Kerstin & Karis
Will & Daddy

No comments: