Over the past 2 weeks we've all been sick. John had the bug first and then Eddie & me. Eddie & I have yet to recover completely but I'm hoping that day is in the near future. About 6 weeks into this pregnancy I began having the "morning sickness" and it's in full force now. More than the sickness the extreme food aversion is driving me crazy. There is NOTHING that sounds good to eat and not many things I can truly stomach. I worry that I'm not getting the good foods that this growing baby needs so please pray for me that this would subside very soon.
In the mitst of Eddie's sickness 2 night ago I awoke at 3am to hearing Eddie crying through the baby monitor. I have the kind that has a video screen so I can see him and what do I find when I take a peak...Eddie isn't in his crib. I begin to freak out and make John get out of bed with me and go to take a look at the situation (John thinking I'm crazy). We entered his room and he had somehow managed to escape his crib! I was shocked. I knew the day would come just didn't think it would be this soon or especially while he was sick. I think he was pretty scared by the whole ordeal because once I picked him up he was trembling a bit and was dead silent just staring at the wall. So, yesterday John figured a way to put his matress down as low to the ground as we could and it seems to be working so far. Last night we slept through the night once again which was much needed!
My first Dr. appt. is early next week so I'll update you all after that. I've found a Dr. and I pray that we "click".
1 comment:
i can't believe he figured out how to climb out already! have you tried any of the ginger chews sometimes that helps with the nausea. Also if you keep a pack of saltines next to your bed and eat a few as soon of you wake up , before you get out of bed they may help. Hope your all feeling better soon. We're praying for you!
Korwren, James and Eli
Post a Comment