I thought these pictures were too cute not to share. He's our lightweight; just one of the many nicknames we have for him. Some of the others are mr. bean, sweet-tater, eddie sghetti, sweet baby boy, special peanut, NUT, spankie, & munchkin man. I guess we're just silly like that and the names change from day to do depending on the mood. Eddie's latest talents include dancing, which I really want to get on video so I can share & kissing. He actually puckers up and makes the smooching sound along with it. It's so sweet and he has a kiss waiting for his dada everyday when he comes home from work.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Mr. Muscle Man
I thought these pictures were too cute not to share. He's our lightweight; just one of the many nicknames we have for him. Some of the others are mr. bean, sweet-tater, eddie sghetti, sweet baby boy, special peanut, NUT, spankie, & munchkin man. I guess we're just silly like that and the names change from day to do depending on the mood. Eddie's latest talents include dancing, which I really want to get on video so I can share & kissing. He actually puckers up and makes the smooching sound along with it. It's so sweet and he has a kiss waiting for his dada everyday when he comes home from work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pics! He's so grown up I can't believe how much he's changed.
Korwren
i think the names are sweet. My nephew has so many names too.. I wonder if he will really know what his real name is ? LOL...
HUGS
Post a Comment