Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

On my way here, to where I am now, there have been ups & downs & round & rounds & through it all my Mom has been there for love & support. As a mom myself I can now understand & appreciate all that my mother has done for me. I've always felt appreciative of my Mom's love & sacrifice for her children but only as a mom now do I see all that went into raising a young one. The way a mother bonds with her baby in the first hours of life, the sleepless nights & all of the up & down emotion. As I think about the countless times Eddie has made me laugh & smile, it makes it all worth it. I'm sure as the months & years pass by I will only understand more & more what my mother did for me & how deep a motehrs love is. Motherhood has turned my life upside down & brings me so much joy to watch a precious life changing & growing right before my eyes.
Blessings to all of you mothers & mothers to be. I pray the Lord gives me wisdom in raising Eddie. Happy Day!

(I love you Mom & can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!)

4 comments:

This IS our life! said...

Happy Mother's Day to you... and even though I have yet to have the blessing of having my own I can imagine the love and hold onto the hope that one day I can feel that same love you feel for lil Eddie!
xoxo

T said...

Happy Mother's Day....welcome to the club! You seem to be such an amazing mom and your little guy is so beautiful!

Becky said...

Happy Mother's Day! You make a wonderful mother. Eddie is very blessed!

gala bent said...

happy mother's day (a little late) to you, too! of course i remember you :) and john looks familiar too-- was he living in muncie when we were? eddie's darling. blessings to you...