Although Will took his first steps back at Halloween, over the past 2 weeks he's really gotten the hang of it and is cruzin' pretty quick on his little feet. He's so fun to watch....constant entertainment. Sometimes I feel like I have a pet monkey in the house! He wants to do everything Eddie does, he loves his big brother so much!
Eddie is excited for Christmas but wants nothing to do with this Santa character. The other day Santa came up to him at the store and he bolted like I've never seen him before! The following day he told me...mommy, I don't want Santa to come to our house, I don't like mustaches. This year Eddie is asking for a pet dog and a magnifying glass. This year, only one of those wishes will be coming true. Not ready for another family member yet.
We recently had family photos taken so I'll share a few of those for those of you who didn't see them yet.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment