Tuesday, August 10, 2010

HAPPY 1st YEAR, BABY WILLIAM!

In just 2 short weeks we'll be singing Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy, William Von Reinhold, a.k.a., willy wonka, sweet-tart, stinker pete, stinky & love bug. It's amazing how fast this first year has gone by. I've fallen deeper and deeper in love with Will with each passing day. I can remember before he was born wondering, like most mom's do, if I could possibly love him as much as I do Eddie. It's confirmed, I love them both so, so much and never knew my heart was SO big! My only regret is that I cannot give him all of the one on one attention that Eddie, the first born, received because that opportunity just doesn't exist. Will loves his big brother, Eddie, and visa-versa. It's fun to see how the boy's personalities are so different yet similar in many ways. They are definately each their own person.
Will really enjoys music, eating all varieties of foods, sleeping, his walker, his door jumper, chasing Eddie around the house (by crawling), sitting in his bike trailer and going for rides there and in the stroller, splashing in the water, and getting sandy at the beach. He seems fasinated with animals, really lights up whenever he see's a new little creature to get his hands on.
Will can clap his hands (doing patty-cake), throw a ball, stand up (but not walk), wave hello and good-bye, say about 4 words, and his most amazing talent is whisteling, YES, whisteling! he does it all of the time and it's soooo funny! He can blow in the recorder instrument. Oh, and I can't forget, he's pretty talented at flashing the cutest smile at me and melting my heart!
I love you Will, you've added such joy to my life. Happy Birthday!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow customized with Smilebox

No comments: