I do believe, I can say that we are all finally healthy! A few runny noses around but I think that has to do with the high pollen count. I am so thankful that baby Will is better. We had to give him breathing treatments for a week because he had bronchialitis. Will is still growing so quickly. He is nearly 7 months old and our last weigh in a few weeks back he was nearly 19lbs. and he is about 29" long. He is eating some solid foods now which he seems to thoroughly enjoy. Seems to prefer this to his breastmilk feedings. He isn't sitting up completely on his own yet...he's a little top heavy so kinda falls over after a few seconds of sitting there.
Since I last blogged we've had some visitors come join us here in FL too. We had a surprise visit from my Dad back in February (he was sick while he was here:( ) and then just last week my Grandparents from Indiana were in town for a week. It was wonderful to see them interact with the kids and get to meet Will for the first time.
Eddie, continues to be Eddie....full of life and happy things! I was putting him in his carseat yesterday and he randomly just smiles very big and say's "Momma, I'm HAPPY" What a great thing to hear as a parent! He is soooo funny and I want to share some of the recent things he's said and done that have ammused me. Perhaps I'll dedicate a blog next time to this topic.
Something else that I'm excited about is the fact that we have a little garden that John started in our backyard that is really thriving right now. We have collards, butter lettuce, eggplant, broccoli, romaine, spring mix, & kale. It's been so neat to see things sprouting up and actually getting to eat them too! It's a hydroponic garden which seems to be working well, the photo I included here was a few weeks ago so now the veggies are much bigger!
Here are a few recent pictures of our life lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment