Besides the weather, the busyness of our lives hasn't helped to slow down the time at all. I often say that I feel like I'm running an assembly line all day until the last kid is in bed and I can really RELAX! I've been making a conscious effort to sit down, enjoy lunch with Eddie and really play with him instead of going through the motions as I'm often tempted by cleaning the house or working on my "to-do" list. With a baby breastfeeding and a very active toddler it's hard to think of much else. I've been really enjoying so many things too that I wanted to take a minute to write them down (or type them out) and share with you what's new.
Will is nearly 2 months old already and growing like a weed. He's over 13 lbs. and seems so very huge! He's becoming more and more alert and smiling and cooing alot. His fussy time that I've mentioned before in the p.m. has decreased and he's doing pretty well sleeping at night usually giving me 4+ hours at a time to sleep. I'm very grateful for how he's doing and his good health!
Eddie is talking up a storm. I often say that I feel like I'm raising a teenage girl because of how much he is talking...it's constant. He's stringing alot of words together and for the most part I can make out what he's saying although at times I think he knows Japanese. He repeats everything he hears and has a big opinion. He knows what clothes he likes and doesn't like, knows what he wants to do and not do, etc. He is a boy through and through, often going through 2-3 outfits a day because of how dirty he gets. He loves tools, cars, trucks and can name what type of construction vehicle is on the road, anything from a digger, a bulldozer, a scraper, a roller, a tanker, etc. It's amazing how much he knows at just 1 month over 2 years old. At the same time he is doing so well with Will. If Will cries he will help out by giving him his passy or petting his head. He likes to try and hug and hold Will as much as possible.
So, the pics I'm including here are of Will & his Daddy enjoying some time together snuggling and then of Eddie working on his bike...one of his favorite activities. He asks for specific tools when we're outside such as his hammer, screwdriver and wrench so he can work on his bike. The other picture is of Eddie with a popsicle trying to cool off in the October heat wave.
1 comment:
I think I could make a case for girls changing their outfits 2-3 times a day too! haha. Sydney loves to wear pjs at home. So if we go out, I put her in jeans. Once we get home it's pjs. Then after bath, it's a new pair. No wonder I feel like all I do is laundry. It's probably because it IS all I do. : )
Post a Comment