I've hit the point in pregnancy (just beyond 6 months) where I have a difficult time finding a comfortable position to sleep, I feel like a beached whale, it's a strain to bend down to do things without feeling like I'll faint from lack of bloodflow to my brain, & I'm running out of lap room for Eddie to sit (adds a challenge for flying w/ him on my lap, oh, and my back is really killing me. Please add us to your prayer list this week as we travel....safety, eddie sitting still, and I'm praying that I can even visit w/ my Mom. She recently found out she has shingles and this means she isn't supposed to be around pregnant women for risk of transferring chickenpox to the fetus. We hope the rash is cleared up by the end of the week so we can visit.
I will post pictures of Eddie's room and the babies room once it's officially complete. Here is a picture of the swingset for now.
1 comment:
Have a safe trip! Sending out prayers for all of you especially Marla!
Post a Comment