Thursday, March 12, 2009

PAWS ON!

We have a new area for kids that recently opened at our zoo called "Paws On"
( http://brevardzoo.org/explore_paws.php ). It's a GREAT area where kids can do everything from take classes to play in a fort, swim in 2 different lagoons, there is a petting zoo, an aquarium to watch fish like puffer fish, sting ray, crabs, etc. and more. We had the chance to take Eddie there last weekend and he had a blast. I think he really enjoyed watching the sting ray and the sting ray seemed to keep coming back around where he was. He also really enjoyed the swimming part! We are so excited to have the annual pass so we can go back as often as we want. We'll be using it alot as the weather is warming into the 80's lately.





(I think the look on his face in this last picture says it all! HE LOVED IT!)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yea! I'm glad to see they finally finished it. It looks like so much fun.