Not sure if I've mentioned in previous posts about how over the past several months but recently more consistent, Eddie has taken up dancing. Not sure where he learned his moves. He usually gets both of his arms going up and down and sways back and forth. He doesn't last long but it's very cute. His moves have evolved some over time. When Eddie was around 10 months old we took him to a small gathering to hear our favorite "Josh Garrels" sing and Eddie was bopping his head and upper body to the beat of the music. The people around us commented about how he had rythm. In this particular video he is slow dancing with Elmo. I remember my Mom telling me about how she used to slow dance with my brother when he was a baby to the song "Sara Smile". I often slow dance and sing to Eddie when listening to worship music. He sometimes joins into the singing and snuggles right up to me while dancing. It melts my heart and is a time I really enjoy.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute! And we love Josh Garrels!
Thanks! I went to church w/ Josh in Muncie and worked w/ his sister at the art museum too. He is so talented!
Katie, this is adorable! I love how little kids always seem to have rhythm and this little natural dance! the toothless-elmo-tooth-brushing was hilarious, hmm, maybe you have a dentist in the making! eh!?
I had not checked out your blog in a long time, it's fun to "catch up" with you guys some...we can't wait to hear our your one on the way!
Post a Comment