Christmas was alot of fun this year. I enjoyed having my Mom, Dad & brother come to our house for a visit. Dad & brother stayed for about 5 days and Mom was hear for 10 just departing today. It's sad to see everyone go and the house seems so empty now. I really think Eddie enjoyed having more people around and he keeps going into Grandma Baker's room as if he's wondering where she went. John was able to take off work for the majority of the past 2 weeks which it's always nice to have him home! We spent a few days soaking up some rays at the beach and Eddie had a good time playing in the sand. I would dig him a hole to sit in and fill it up with water and he would splash around. John tried to teach Kyle how to surf but the conditions weren't real favorable for someone trying to learn so he wasn't too successful. Maybe next time.
For Christmas day we all just hung around our house and Mom helped me make my first Christmas dinner with turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls & cornbread stuffing. What alot of work that is! Eddie had a great time opening his gifts and I think he even got tired during it all...it seemed to last quite awhile. He's enjoying his new toys and welcoming new variety. For my gift from John he spent alot of time putting together a book with all of the entries over the past year from my blog. It's really nice and glad that I have a nice hard copy of all the memories. I've yet to start Eddie's first year scrapbook so I'm so glad to at least have something.
Here are a few pictures from our time over the past couple of weeks. Happy New Year 2009!!!!
1 comment:
Happy New Years my friend!
Post a Comment