Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
John & I have been happily married for 6.5 years. It was love at first date and we've enjoyed everyday together since. I wouldn't want to share my life with anyone else. Our little Eddie is growing like a weed, it's hard to believe he's already 2! Just 4 days before Eddie's 2nd birthday we welcomed our 2nd boy, Will. I'm thrilled our family is growing, I love life with my boys and look forward to seeing what God has in store for us! What an amazing life.
3 comments:
THey all look good. I remember seeing them on Facebook. You guys are such a cute family
They are so cute! I don't know which one is my favorite - I have lots. : ) Your friend did a great job.
Katie the pictures are wonderful, I enjoyed looking at them. I was just thinking of you because I am enjoying some of the delicious tea :) (THANK YOU!!!!) Hope all is well ~Erika
Post a Comment