Monday, September 22, 2008

More of N.Y.

This is a perfect picture to show you the face I get to see every morning. Eddie is the happiest little man in the morning. He's in a stage of pointing right now so when we walk in his room he immediately starts pointing all around the room. He's an olympic pointer and wins the GOLD.


Eddie had a blast on the tractor with his Grandpa Reinhold. I thought he might be a little scared but then I remembered...this is our fearless child!
We spent alot of time swimming and relaxing in the jacuzzi on grandma and grandpa's front porch which had a perfect view of the lake. great on the chilly days & evenings especially.
On our vacation John & I had several opportunities for some personal time which was much needed. Over the past year we've had very few opportunities for dates, etc. We were able to do dinner & a movie one night, Niagra Falls one afternoon, sailing, speed boating, canoeing, fishing, bike rides & more. I only wish we had more chances to date!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm glad you & John had some time together! It sounds like you had a great time. I'm sure the grandparents loved the time even more!

This IS our life! said...

Awe... Im so glad you had such a wonderful time. Lil Eddie is adorable.