We survived the long flights, the 6 hour time change, several sleepless nights & a great vacation! Yes, I said great! If you would have asked me this early on in our trip I may have said otherwise, however, it turned out to be really awesome. If you haven't been to Hawaii I hope you get to go someday. Even John, having traveled to nearly every continent, said it was up there with the most beautiful. We spent our first week in Kauai. The island is fairly small so we were able to see everything we wanted to (besides the helicopter ride you can't take babies on). There John worked with a longtime friend to shape his first surfboard. It turned out really good and yes, it's rideable. We then flew into Oahu to stay with John's brother & family of 4 kids! It was great to see family and the island was great as well. John and I were even able to scoot out a few times on our own while Jamie (our sister-in-law) watched Eddie. One of my favorite things was the ocean kayaking we did. It was nice to see the island from a different vantage point.
Eddie did great on the flight, sleeping nearly the entire time and when he wasn't he was making loads of friends. Many people commented on how good he did. PRAISE THE LORD!
1 comment:
I am so HAPPY that everything went so "great" and that the entire trip was a success! What a blessing!!!
It really looks like you guys had a lot of fun and everything looks so beautiful. That will def have to go on our list of travels on day!
xoxo
Post a Comment