Thursday, April 10, 2008

Motherhood...It's A Dirty Job!


Eddie was quite the messy eater on this day. It all happend so quickly it's hard to pinpoint just where it all went wrong. I think he first thought he'd suck on his hand with food in his mouth, then he realized his head and eyes had an itch so he scratch there, then he must have had an itch on his chest too. I don't think this picture gives it justice...it was VERY messy. John stayed in the room long enough to snap this picture & then couldn't handle it anymore. He's quite the neat freak. I didn't even want to pick him up to haul him into the bathroom so I just plopped him down in the kitchen sink .

I think I cleaned food out of every nook & cranny.

At 7 1/2 months Eddie has a good variety of food he will eat. Here is a list:

Sweet Potatoes, Squash, Peas, Cauliflower, Green Beans, Carrots, Oatmeal Cereal, Rice Cereal, Mangoes, Applesauce, Bananas, Avocado, Lentils, Blueberries & Peaches (which gave him hives)!



4 comments:

Becky said...

He's almost too big for that sink! Where does the time go!? : )

How did the garage sale go?

Reinhold's said...

The sale was a success! nearly $200 made and cleared out alot of stuff which was a relief. It was a good experience for my 1st time.
The time does fly! Miss you!

This IS our life! said...

LOL.. too funny. I love that you put him in the sink. Hey, whatever is convenient, right?
Good job on the yard sale!!! Thats GREAT!
Headache is gone but still feeling the remnants of all the meds I was on. UG.
thanks

T said...

Meal time is always so messy - it never fails! Are you finding it harder now to go out since he is eating solids? It was so much easier to just nurse or hand them a bottle but now it takes so much longer! I love reading your blog by the way!