Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Smell the Flowers



We're feeling rested after a pretty uneventful weekend. Friday night Grandparents watched Eddie while John & I had a date to celebrate our 5 year anniversary! We always miss Eddie but it is nice to have some adult time. The remainder of our weekend was restful.

Eddie took some time to smell the flowers in our yard. As I went to stand up after this picture was taken we took a walk around the yard, I looked down at Eddie & he had picked the flower and was in the process of trying to eat it along with the few ants that were living in it. Man, he's quick. Now I know what people mean when they say you can't turn your head for 1 second.

4 comments:

This IS our life! said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! That so exciting! I cant wait til we can say we hit five years..
Awe, lil Eddie likes to eat organic - at least its healthy! lol! That's awesome!
xoxo

Becky said...

I wish we could be there to reciprocate all the babysitting you did for us to go out for date nights!

Congrats on your 5 years of great marriage.

Miss you guys.

T said...

That is so funny, just today I walking around the house holding Mara facing outward and I didn't even notice she was eating a tissue. I enjoy reading your posts.

Anonymous said...

What a perfect little guy. We love him soooooooooooooo much.

Opa